4 - How does SnapCall "Stream" version on Zendesk looks like on the customer side?
We're excited to introduce a new SnapCall experience, enabling voice, video calls, and screen sharing inside Zendesk. 🚀
This "Stream" version of our application on LiveChat introduces some major differences in the use you can make of our app. For example, multipart calls, multi-devices calls, and all of this with a brand new shape!
Let's have a look at this awesome new experience on the customer side!! 🔭
1. First, the customer needs to be in an active chat conversation. Here, the customer asked for a call from someone
2. As soon as an agent picks up the chat request, he has the possibility to initiate a call with the customer.
We strongly recommend sending a disclaimer to the customer explaining what's going to happen
3. Calling card is received by the customer (1), and he just needs to click on "Join now" (2) to access the call
4. Once clicked on the "Join now" button, the call is opened in a new tab. This newly opened tab allows to see the agent on the main display for the customer (1), and the customer can see himself in the live return video on the bottom right corner (2)
5. On this new version, the customer can also screen share to the agent. This is very interesting to provide advanced support and advanced sales (software knowledge, checkout process, etc.).
To enable it, the customer needs to click on the screen-sharing button (1). Then it opens a multichoice window (2). The customer chooses what he wants to screen share - full screen, specific window, specific tab - (3) and then clicks on "share" (4)
6. Content being shared is displayed on the main space of the screen, while you can still see the participants of the call on the right part of it.
7. If the customer left the call (1), he can join in again by clicking on "Go back to call" (2)
8. At the end of the call, the chat conversation is still open, allowing the customer to still interact with the agent if needed
Do you have any questions? Want to share some feedback? We're more than happy to discuss this with you. Drop us a message via email@example.com and we'll get back to you soon! 💌