1 - How to access call recordings & SnapCall statistics on Intercom
SnapCall integration with Intercom enables a fully digital calling experience right inside the Intercom Messenger. When your workspace admin has installed the SnapCall app, it allowed you to initiate a call with a customer right inside your Intercom workspace.
You can track those calls, listen to them, and have a better understanding of the solution by checking statistics & recordings of the calls. To do so, we provide you a dashboard accessible from the Intercom workspace.
Here's the process to do so:
- First of all, you need to access your Intercom workspace. Once you're there, click on the "Dashboard" button available on the right side of your interface.
- The opened page gives you a quick overview of the use of SnapCall your team is making of.
You can choose the weekly view or monthly view (red). You can see on the right the number of calls, the talking time, or the average talking time (blue).
To access the "advanced statistics", please click on the "History" section (green).
- The opened section allows you to see all the calls on the chosen period. You'll see the following pieces of information: Call-ID, Horodating, Call duration, Agent in charge.
- Clicking on one of those calls will display the call recording file, on the right part of the screen. You'll be able through the media player to play it, download it (.mp3 file), or erase it.
- Clicking on the "export" button will allow you to download all the statistics on a CSV file.
Do you have any questions? Want to share some feedback? We're more than happy to discuss this with you. Drop us a message via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you soon! 💌