- 1 - How to install and set up SnapCall on your LiveChat workspace
- 2 - How to launch a call with SnapCall on LiveChat
- 3 - How to start a video call with SnapCall "Stream" on LiveChat
- 4 - How does SnapCall "Stream" version on LiveChat looks like on the customer side?
- 5 - SnapCall on LiveChat iOS app
- 6 - SnapCall on LiveChat Android app
6 - SnapCall on LiveChat Android app
If you're here, this probably means you have already connected your LiveChat account to SnapCall and are ready to try calling one of your customers. 🚀
So let's go and see how to launch a call on the LiveChat for Android app! 📱
👉 If you haven't connected to SnapCall yet, here's how to do it.
❗IMPORTANT: Make sure you've already done a call on the laptop/desktop browser version prior to trying to do it on the mobile app.
Let's have a look at the global experience:
Set-up and use:
1. You need first to open the LiveChat Android application.
2. Start the process by picking the customer from the waiting queue.
You have to click on the “Pick from queue” button to do so.
3. On the active chat conversation, click on the three dots button in the top right corner.
4. Then to initiate the video call, click on the “Send a call invitation” option in the dropdown menu.
5. The first time (meaning the first time you launch a call from the smartphone after having done it already on the laptop), you’ll have to allow the use of SnapCall on the app. To do so, click on the “Allow” button
6. The calling card is sent to the customer. The call is initiated on your side.
7. Check the steps of the customer side in real-time with the 3 technical messages.
Calling card received, waiting for microphone authorization, call presenting
8. Answer the call by clicking on the “Answer” button on the call notification banner
9. Click on the notification banner to resume the call and display the call interface
10. From the call interface, you can enable the video, flip the video camera, mute the call, put it on speakers, hang up the call.
11. Enabling your own video allows you to have a live return image in the top right corner
12. When the customer enables his own video, he is on the main screen, and you’re still in the live return window.
13. In order to show a product or your environment to the customer, click on the switch button to flip to the back camera of your device.
14. Once you've finished with the customer, to hang up, click on the "Hang up" button
All set! You just switched from chat to a voice conversation with your customer with just a couple of clicks 😉 in case you need more information on how SnapCall + LiveChat works, click here.
Do you have any questions? Want to share some feedback? We're more than happy to discuss this with you. Drop us a message via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you soon! 💌