2 - Combining SnapCall & LiveChat Reports
If you're here, this means you probably already downloaded SnapCall on your LiveChat, and you’re wondering how to make it appear in the LiveChat global reporting.
Good news: it’s now possible, by using the tag functionality from LiveChat. 🚀
❗IMPORTANT: Make sure your agents have the possibility to tag a chat conversation before the end of it.
1. While you are in a chat conversation with a customer, you have the possibility to click on “Add a tag” below the answering field on the agent side (red square).
2. Choose the relevant tag on the drop-down menu.
We recommend to create two different tags for the SnapCall activity (the inbound calls & the outbound calls).
3. Here you go! The chat conversation is tagged, and now you’ll be able to track the chat in the LiveChat global reporting section by filtering the tag itself.
4. In order to see the SnapCall activity through those tags, you need to access to the Reports section
5. Then you click on the “Chat” section.
6. Then you click on the “Total chat” section.
7. Click on “Add a filter” and choose the one(s) you want to track.
You can also combine the different filters.
8. Explore the reporting section while the filter is on.
All the sections of the reporting can benefit from this tagg filter option.
9. Let’s see how to create the tagg at the admin level. First, you click on the setting gear.
10. Then you click on the tag section.
11. On the tag field, you create the tag you want to, and click on the “Add tag” button.
You can also choose the group of agents that will have access to it.
12. One last thing: don’t forget to click on the option “Remind agents to tag finished chat” to maximize the rate of chat tagged.
All set! Don’t hesitate to play with the tags. Combine several of them in order to have the most accurate report of your LiveChat. This should help you to track the KPI's helping you to understand the ROI of SnapCall on your LiveChat.
To follow the SnapCall calls, with time stamping, duration, talking time, etc. You just need to click on the SnapCall dashboard in the left column of your LiveChat workspace. Check here how to do so.
Do you have any questions? Want to share some feedback? We're more than happy to discuss this with you. Drop us a message via email@example.com and we'll get back to you soon! 💌