How to launch a call with SnapCall for Messaging
If you're here, this probably means you have already installed SnapCall for Messaging to your Zendesk account and are ready to launch voice and video calls right inside Zendesk Chat, Messaging, and Sunshine Conversations. So let's go and see how to launch a call! 🚀
👉 If you haven't installed the SnapCall app yet, here's how to do it.
Here's how to launch a call inside Zendesk Chat, Messaging, and Sunshine Conversations 👇
1. Before you start, make sure to put yourself Online.
2. Once you decide to jump on a call with your customer, click on the SnapCall for Messaging logo to send the call invitation to your customer.
3. Here's the message that will appear inside the chat once you've sent the call invitation.
4. Once the customer accepts your call invitation, click on the Join button to answer the call.
5. Congrats – you're now officially on a call with your customer right inside Zendesk Chat. Click on the camera icon to start your video or share your screen by clicking on the screen-sharing icon.
6. Allow the camera usage the first time you launch a video call. You'll only have to do it once and it will be saved for the future.
7. Smile – your customer can now see you!
8. When you enable the screen sharing, choose what you'd like to share – your entire screen, an application window, or browser tab only. Click on the Share button once you've chosen.
9. Once the call is finished, you'll be able to continue the chat conversation if needed. The ticket will be automatically updated with Call Summary information (only visible to you) and you'll be able to see the call on the Call History tab inside the SnapCall for Messaging app console.
10. Find valuable data on how you and your team are using SnapCall for Messaging by clicking on the logo, as in the picture below.
Do you have any questions? Want to share some feedback? We're more than happy to discuss this with you. Drop us a message via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you soon! 💌