2 - How to launch a call with SnapCall for Messaging
If you're here, this probably means you have already installed SnapCall for Messaging to your Zendesk account and are ready to launch voice and video calls right inside Zendesk Chat, Messaging, and Sunshine Conversations. So let's go and see how to launch a call! 🚀
👉 If you haven't installed the SnapCall app yet, here's how to do it.
Here's how to launch a call inside Zendesk Chat, Messaging, and Sunshine Conversations 👇
1. Before you start, make sure to put yourself Online.
2. We strongly recommend using the Agent Workspace function, and then you have to accept the chat request from the customer
3. On the active conversation with the customer, click on the Video for messaging button to initiate the call by sending the calling card. There is another way to trigger a call and you can find it here.
4. Check the technical message saying the card was correctly sent to the customer.
5. Call is presented in the SnapCall app (automatically popping up). Click on Join to speak with your customer.
6. Click on the camera button to enable your own video. Allow the camera usage the first time you launch a video call. You'll only have to do it once and it will be saved for the future.
7. Smile – your customer can now see you! You can see the customer in the red square, and check your own video on the green square.
8. You can play with the different options we provide by clicking on the related icon. There are screen sharing, microphones, cameras, reverse cameras, and switching screen displays positions.
9. Once the call is finished, you'll be able to continue the chat conversation if needed. The ticket will be automatically updated with Call Summary information (only visible to you) and you'll be able to see the call on the Call History tab inside the SnapCall for Messaging app console.
Do you have any questions? Want to share some feedback? We're more than happy to discuss this with you. Drop us a message via email@example.com and we'll get back to you soon! 💌