The New Agent Interface
We've improved the agent experience on the SnapCall app for LiveChat and are excited to present the New Agent Interface.
Here's what's new
- The whole call process (from initiating the call to picking it up) is now maintained inside the agent console – the sidebar on the right 📞
- It's easier to choose button language (the drop-down menu) 🌍
- You can now check your internet connection's and microphone's status on the agent console before getting on a call with a customer 📡 🎤
- You can now see previous calls right inside your agent console 📊
- You now have visibility on customers' actions (you'll see the message inside the chat once a customer receives your call invitation, once they click on "Answer the call" and activate their microphone) 🙋
Here's how the new experience works
1. You can see your previous calls in the Call history section.
2. Once you decide to jump on a call with a customer, choose a button language from the drop-down menu.
3. Then click on Send call invitation button.
4. Once you send the call card to a customer, you'll get a notification inside the chat
4. You now have visibility on customers' actions
5. Once a customer answers the call, the status of your microphone and internet connection will become available (green dot means all is working well, red one indicates there are some connectivity issues)
6. Start the call by clicking on the Join button
7. Put the call on hold or hang up
8. After the call, follow up via the chat if needed
Do you have any questions? Want to share some feedback? We're more than happy to discuss this with you. Drop us a message via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you soon! 💌