How to get started with SnapCall + Intercom
SnapCall integration with Intercom enables a fully digital calling experience right inside the Intercom Messenger. There are a couple of quick steps to ensure everything goes smooth once you decide to jump on a call with your customer! 👇
Setting things up
1. When your workspace admin has installed the SnapCall app, the green button shown below will appear for everyone in your team – you'll need to use this button to launch a call.
2. Also, by clicking on the green SnapCall button, you can access the SnapCall Call console (this is where you'll have to accept a customer joining a call) and Dashboard (this is where you'll be able to check call statistics and history).
3. When you open the Call console for the first time, you need to allow the microphone usage on your browser. Click on the Allow button on the tab that pops up automatically. 🎤
4. Once done with the microphone, you'll need to click on Enable notifications, so you're notified when a customer gets on the call you've initiated.
5. Good job – you're all set to start calling customers right inside the Intercom Messenger! 🏆
Do you have any questions? Want to share some feedback? We're more than happy to discuss this with you. Drop us a message via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you soon! 💌