How to get started with SnapCall + LiveChat
If you're here, this probably means your team has recently started using SnapCall integration with LiveChat. The whole team of SnapCall is super happy to have you on board!
So let's go and see what are a few quick steps to start using SnapCall! 🚀
1. Once your workspace admin has installed the SnapCall app on LiveChat, everyone in this workspace will see the app inside the chat window. You probably got here when you clicked on the green button, right? 😉
2. You now need to click on the same green button (just bigger) above the Details section.
3. Click on Sign in with LiveChat.
4. Click on Allow.
5. One more important thing – make sure to enable the notifications. Click on the button with the red text to do it.
6. Aaaand here you are – officially connected to SnapCall! 🎉 You'll be now able to call a customer directly from the chat window (make sure the SnapCall app is open on your agent console on the right) and talk to them without any additional steps. Just enable the usage of your microphone and you're ready to talk!
Click on How does it work button to find more information about how SnapCall works in case you feel a bit lost sometimes.
Do you have any questions? Want to share some feedback? We're more than happy to discuss this with you. Drop us a message via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you soon! 💌