How to launch a call with SnapCall + LiveChat
If you're here, this probably means you have already connected your LiveChat account to SnapCall and are ready to try calling one of your customers. So let's go and see how to launch a call! 🚀
👉 If you haven't connected to SnapCall yet, here's how to do it.
❗IMPORTANT: Make sure the SnapCall app is open on your agent console on the right, so you see the incoming call.
1. So you are chatting with the customer and there's a situation where you want to switch to a voice conversation. It's super easy to launch a call directly from your chat window, no additional steps needed. Just click on the green SnapCall button in your chat field.
2. Choose the language of the call card and click on Send.
3. Here you go! You just initiated a call with the customer you're chatting with. 👍 Just wait for the customer to answer the call and it will start ringing on your agent console on the right.
4. Now click on Answer to start a conversation with your customer.
5. Click on Hang up to finish the call.
All set! You just switched from chat to a voice conversation with your customer with just a couple of clicks 😉 in case you need more information on how SnapCall + LiveChat works, click here.
Do you have any questions? Want to share some feedback? We're more than happy to discuss this with you. Drop us a message via email@example.com and we'll get back to you soon! 💌