- 1 - How to install and set up SnapCall on your LiveChat workspace
- 2 - How to launch a call with SnapCall on LiveChat
- 3 - How to start a video call with SnapCall "Stream" on LiveChat
- 4 - How does SnapCall "Stream" version on LiveChat looks like on the customer side?
- 5 - SnapCall on LiveChat iOS app
- 6 - SnapCall on LiveChat Android app
2 - How to launch a call with SnapCall on LiveChat
If you're here, this probably means you have already connected your LiveChat account to SnapCall and are ready to try calling one of your customers. So let's go and see how to launch a call! 🚀
👉 If you haven't connected to SnapCall yet, here's how to do it.
❗IMPORTANT: So far SnapCall on LiveChat for laptops and desktops is only available for audio & video on a browser. The LiveChat desktop/laptop application is not yet supported for video.
Let's have a look at the global experience:
Set-up and use:
1. So you are chatting with the customer and there's a situation where you want to switch to a voice conversation. It's super easy to launch a call directly from your chat window, no additional steps are needed. Just click on the SnapCall application widget on the right part of the screen.
2. Choose the language of the calling card on the drop-down menu and click on Send call invitation
3. Here you go! You just initiated a call with the customer you're chatting with. 👍 Just wait for the customer to answer the call and it will start ringing on your agent console on the right.
4. Now click on Join to start a conversation with your customer.
5. Click on Hang up to finish the call.
All set! You just switched from chat to a voice conversation with your customer with just a couple of clicks 😉 in case you need more information on how SnapCall + LiveChat works, click here.
Do you have any questions? Want to share some feedback? We're more than happy to discuss this with you. Drop us a message via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you soon! 💌