- 1 - How to install and set up SnapCall on your LiveChat workspace
- 2 - How to launch a call with SnapCall on LiveChat
- 3 - How to start a video call with SnapCall "Stream" on LiveChat
- 4 - How does SnapCall "Stream" version on LiveChat looks like on the customer side?
- 5 - SnapCall on LiveChat iOS app
- 6 - SnapCall on LiveChat Android app
1 - How to install and set up SnapCall on your LiveChat workspace
SnapCall has partnered with LiveChat to create a new and genuinely great experience for both LiveChat users and their customers. They can now call them directly inside the chat conversation. 🙌
Those calls in the chat room:
- are fully digital;
- don't require phone number or additional equipment
- don't require to install anything, just allowing the microphone usage on the device
Chat is taking too long as the customer is slow to respond? The customer is asking you to have a live conversation over the phone? You decide when the voice, video & screen sharing can help you and enhance the experience for the customer!
Let's see how to install SnapCall on LiveChat
1. From your LiveChat workspace, click on the "Settings" gear.
Be sure that you have the credentials to install an app from the LiveChat marketplace before starting. If you don't have them, ask permission from the Admin of your LiveChat account.
2. Once you're on the LiveChat marketplace, find the "SnapCall" application and click on the "Start free trial" button.
3. Once you've clicked on the "Start free trial" button, click on the "View Cart" button in green.
4. Click on the "Continue to subscription" button, and pass the steps of the checkout. If you have a discount coupon, use it on the related field and click on the "Apply" button.
Passing the checkout process is mandatory to benefit from SnapCall. However, no upfront charge is made on your credit card prior to the free trial. So feel free to do the trial without the fear of paying for it.
5. Once the checkout process ended, go back to your workspace, and on the "Settings" gear, click on "Manage apps".
6. Then choose the "Installed Apps" section
7. On the SnapCall application line, click on the "three dots" button on the "Actions" column (right part)
8. On the drop-down menu that appeared, choose the option "Finish installation".
9. A new page opens with a message explaining that your SnapCall account was correctly activated. 👍 Good job! Now, wait for the page to close automatically (up to 5 seconds).
10. Check that everything is set up well by clicking on the SnapCall application icon, and having the statistics displayed.
All set! You just installed an amazing application that will allow you to switch from the written chat to a voice, video & screen sharing conversation with your customer. This within a couple of clicks 😉
In case you need more information on how SnapCall + LiveChat works, click here.
Do you have any questions? Want to share some feedback? We're more than happy to discuss this with you. Drop us a message via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you soon! 💌