Entering SnapCall API Key on Zendesk
SnapCall has introduced a new security measure, which requires entering the API key from your SnapCall dashboard to your SnapCall app settings on Zendesk.
Here's how to do it.
1. Go to the Account page on your SnapCall dashboard.
2. You will find your unique SnapCall API key in the General section.
3. Go to your Zendesk account and click on the settings icon to visit the Admin page.
4. Click on Manage in the APPS section.
5. Click on the SnapCall app and then on Change settings.
6. Copy-paste the API Key from your SnapCall dashboard here and scroll down to click Update.
Good job! You're all set now 😉
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via firstname.lastname@example.org.