Receiving SnapCall alerts on Slack
It's really convenient to be notified about how your team handles the incoming calls directly on your Slack workplace. It's now possible with SnapCall's Slack alert integration. Even though it's still in Beta version, customers who have already tried it are happy to have this feature.
So try yourself - we're sure you'll make great use of it!
Here's how to start receiving alerts directly on your workplace's Slack:
1. Set up Incoming Webhooks on your workplace's Slack. Follow the first three steps of this tutorial and copy the Webhook URL that has been created.
2. Go to your SnapCall dashboard's Apps section.
3. Click Connect on the Slack application.
4. Paste Webhook URL from your workplace's Slack and set up the notifications.
At the moment there are two types of alerts you can receive directly on your workplace's Slack:
- Missed calls per last X minutes (you determine the number of missed calls directly in the dashboard)
- Agents availability (this alert would be activated if no agents are connected during the working hours)
All set! You'll be receiving SnapCall-related notifications directly on your workplace's Slack now. 😉
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via email@example.com.