How to integrate SnapCall with your Aircall account
Our integration with Aircall combines the best of both solutions: your customers are able to call you right from the website or mobile app and your team picks up directly on Aircall with the relevant user data to help them save time and provide an exceptional customer experience.
🎥 Check out how SnapCall integration with Aircall works in this short video.
Let's get started 🚀
1. Once you have created an account on SnapCall and verified your email, you'll be taken to our onboarding page. Press on the Aircall icon and a new page will appear
2. Review the steps listed on this page and press Connect button at the bottom of the page
3. Type in your Aircall credentials and hit Login
5. Press on Authorize
6. Press Skip for now on this page
7. You will be then taken back to the onboarding page to create your first button. Type in the button's name, click on the Aircall logo, and select one of your Aircall numbers. They will automatically appear in the drop-down menu
Good job - your first button is created! 🚀
Click on the button and the editing options will appear on the right:
- Customize the color, size, and location of your button. Add tooltips if you need them.
- Choose or edit the schedule of your button's working hours.
- In the General Information section, you can add button visibility filters, add Google Analytics tracking and edit the business message of your button.
You're all set! Once the customer launches a call from the button on your website or mobile app, it will ring on the Aircall, assigned to a specific team. You can create multiple buttons for different pages on your website or mobile app and assign them to different Aircall numbers.
User data will automatically appear on the Aircall agent console when receiving a call from the registered user.
How do I start?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via email@example.com