How to integrate SnapCall with your Aircall account
If you're already using Aircall but want to power your phone support with the features of SnapCall, it's a great idea to integrate these tools!
By integrating SnapCall and Aircall, you'll be able to:
- Provide voice support to your customers directly from the website or mobile application
- Pick up these calls on the phone number provided by Aircall
- Filter which customers get to call you
Let's go 🚀
1. Once you have created an account on SnapCall and verified your email, you'll be taken to our onboarding page. Press on the Aircall icon and a new page will appear
2. Review the steps listed on this page and press Connect button at the bottom of the page
3. Type in your Aircall credentials and hit Login
5. Press on AUTORISER (authorize)
6. Press Ignorer pout l'instant (Skip for now) on this page
7. You will be then taken back to the onboarding page to create your first button. Type in button's name, click on the Aircall logo and select one of your Aircall numbers. They will automatically appear in the drop-down menu
Good job - your first button is created! 🚀Click on it and button's editing options will appear on the right.
- Customize the color, size, and location of your button. Add tooltips if you need them.
- Choose or edit the schedule of your button's working hours.
- In the General Information section, you can add button visibility filters, add Google Analytics tracking and edit the business message of your button.
You're all set! Once the customer launches a call from the button on your website or mobile app, it will ring on the Aircall number assigned to this button.
How do I start?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via email@example.com