- What is a call?
- How digital calls differ from regular calls
- How to receive calls on my Zendesk?
- How to receive calls on my phone number?
- How to receive calls on my landline?
- How to receive calls on my phone system?
- Are calls free for my customers?
- Can I receive several calls at the same time?
- Opening another webpage during the call
- Opening another webpage during the call pt. 2
Opening another webpage during the call pt. 2
This is the guide no. 2, explaining website browsing possibilities during the call, in case the SnapCall button is depicted on a website.
There's another way to enable website browsing while in a call. Instead of embedding SnapCall widget on your website, you could design your own call button that would be linked to SnapCall technology, which would initiate a call on another page.
How would this look like for a customer? There are a couple of options.
1. The picture of a call button is connected to a link, which opens a new full-size page with the real digital call button on it. Once the customer presses on this button, the call is initiated.
This way, customers can open new pages, and look for information without the call being intruded.
2. Picture of a call button is connected to a link, which opens a new small-size page where a digital call is initiated.
This works just like making a call from a smartphone - once you press on a contact you want to call, a new window in which the call is initiated is opened. Customers can browse the website without worrying that the call is maintained
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via firstname.lastname@example.org.