Installing without Google Tag Manager
In order for SnapCall's service to work on your website, it's necessary to have https enabled.
1. Go to your SnapCall dashboard.
2. Click on the button you want to display on your website.
4. Go to the source code of your website.
6. Add button visibility filters directly from your SnapCall dashboard if you want the button to appear on specific pages only.
7. Save your code and update it, so the digital call button is visible on your website. 👍
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via firstname.lastname@example.org.