4 - Installing without Google Tag Manager
In order for SnapCall's service to work on your website, it's necessary to have HTTPS enabled.
1. Go to your SnapCall dashboard.
2. Click on the button you want to display on your website.
4. Go to the source code of your website.
6. Add button visibility filters directly from your SnapCall dashboard if you want the button to appear on specific pages only.
7. Save your code and update it, so the digital call button is visible on your website. 👍
Do you have any questions? Want to share some feedback? We're more than happy to discuss this with you. Drop us a message via email@example.com and we'll get back to you soon! 💌