- How to create a call button?
- How to customize a call button?
- Adding button visibility filters
- How to edit the default language of my call button?
- How to edit the recipient of a call button?
- How many persons can be setup for the same button?
- How to switch on/off the display of a call button on my website?
- How to set the schedule of a call button?
- How to manage bank holidays periods for call buttons?
- Can I choose several timezones for my call buttons?
How to create a call button?
1. To create a call button go to your Buttons menu and click on the + on the top right of your screen.
2. Type in a name for your call button in order to manage them easily on the dashboard.
3. Select where you want to route calls coming from this call button: a phone number or your Zendesk account.
Choose the Phone icon 📞if you want to route your call to an existing phone number, queuing system or call center. You can find more information about the call reception here.
Choose the Zendesk icon if you want to pick up calls directly on your Zendesk account and manage agents easily. Fill in an Agent ID of the person who will be accepting the calls on Zendesk. Agent ID is available on the Zendesk session of the agent once the SnapCall app is downloaded.
After the creation of a button, you will be able to edit it and add more agents, assigned to the same button.
You can find more information about Zendesk and SnapCall integration here.
4. Choose the goal of your button according to the message you want to display on the digital call button.
If you want to add another message on your button, you will be able to Customise your business message.
5. Choose a language for your call button.
6. Link your call button to Google Analytics, if it's not yet done on the Setting of your Account.
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via email@example.com