1. To create a call button go to your Buttons menu and click on the + on the top right of your screen.
2. Type in a name for your call button in order to manage them easily on the dashboard.
3. Select where you want to route calls coming from this call button: a phone number or your Zendesk account.
Choose the Phone icon 📞if you want to route your call to an existing phone number, queuing system or call center. You can find more information about the call reception here.
Choose the Zendesk icon if you want to pick up calls directly on your Zendesk account and manage agents easily. Fill in an Agent ID of the person who will be accepting the calls on Zendesk. Agent ID is available on Zendesk session of the agent once the SnapCall app is downloaded.
After the creation of a button, you will be able to edit it and add more agents, assigned to the same button.
You can find more information about Zendesk and SnapCall integration here.
4. Choose the goal of your button according to the message you want to display on the digital call button.
If you want to add another message on your button, you will be able to Customise your business message.
5. Choose a language for your call button.
6. Link your call button to Google Analytics, if it's not yet done on the Setting of your Account.