- How to filter calls?
- What is the 'status' of calls?
- What is a call 'attempt' ?
- What is a 'picked up' call?
- What is a 'missed' call?
- What is a 'dropped' call?
- How can I see the customer's data of each call?
- What happens when I reach the call limit of my plan?
- How can I see the call 'ratio' of each call button?
- How to export my calls data?
How can I see the call 'ratio' of each call button?
Go to your Ratio tab on your Calls menu.
You have access to:
- The number of display of your call buttons on your website/app
- The number of calls using those call buttons
- The ratio between the number of calls and display for each button
You can still filter your calls according to different criteria. Same Criteria as Calls:
DATE: Select a specific date or certain period of time
CALL STATUS: Select one or several call status
RATE: Select the call rating(s) you want
AGENTS: Select a specific agents or team
CLIENTS: Select a specific client
BUTTONS: Select calls from a specific button
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via firstname.lastname@example.org