- How to filter calls?
- What is the 'status' of calls?
- What is a call 'attempt' ?
- What is a 'picked up' call?
- What is a 'missed' call?
- What is a 'dropped' call?
- How can I see the customer's data of each call?
- What happens when I reach the call limit of my plan?
- How can I see the call 'ratio' of each call button?
- How to export my calls data?
How can I see the call 'ratio' of each call button?
Go to your Ratio tab on your Calls menu. You have access to:
- The number of display of your call buttons on your website/app
- The number of calls using those call buttons
- The ratio between the number of calls and display for each button
You can still filter your calls according to different criteria. Same Criteria as Calls:
DATE: Select specific date or certain period of time
RATE: Select the call rating(s) you want
AGENTS: Select a specific agents or team
CLIENTS: Select a specific client
BUTTONS: Select calls from a specific button