- How to create a call button?
- How to customize a call button?
- Adding button visibility filters
- How to edit the default language of my call button?
- How to edit the recipient of a call button?
- How many persons can be setup for the same button?
- How to display and hide a call button on my website
- How to set the schedule of a call button?
- Managing holidays with digital call buttons
- Can I choose several timezones for my call buttons?
Difference between status vs display of call button
On your Buttons menu, you can see all your call buttons linked to different columns.
Two columns might be confusing: Display and Status
The Display column is to know if the button is active or inactive. If a button is inactive, no matter the schedule, the call button will not be displayed on your website/app.
The Status column is to know if the button is open/display or not regarding the current hour and the selected schedule for this specific call button.
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via email@example.com.