- How does the pricing work?
- What are the payment methods?
- In which currency can I pay?
- Do you have any volume discounts?
- Can I change my plan later?
- Can I cancel my plan?
- What is the difference between Basic 'Data in Calls' and Advanced 'Data in Calls'?
- How does the free trial works?
- What happens after my trial period?
What is the difference between Basic 'Data in Calls' and Advanced 'Data in Calls'?
Basics Data in Calls
SnapCall gives you automatically basic information regarding the caller like the page where the call has been initiated, the location of the caller and the device used to call.
If you are using a CMS like Shopify, you receive on top of it: the name of the caller (if he is logged into your website), the value of his shopping cart as well as the detail of his shopping cart.
Advanced Data in Calls
With SnapCall you have the availability to go really deeper.
By using our API you have the opportunity to choose all the information you want to push to your agent when they receive a call regarding the web session of the caller.
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via email@example.com.