- How to create a call button?
- How to customize a call button?
- Adding button visibility filters
- How to edit the default language of my call button?
- How to edit the recipient of a call button?
- How many persons can be setup for the same button?
- How to switch on/off the display of a call button on my website?
- How to set the schedule of a call button?
- How to manage bank holidays periods for call buttons?
- Can I choose several timezones for my call buttons?
How to edit the recipient of a call button?
For each button, you can easily change the recipient of the call.
If you receive calls on a phone number:
1. Select the button you want to update and on 'General Information' click on 'edit'.
2. Edit the phone number linked to you call button 3. Save your changes!
If you receive calls on Zendesk:
1. Select the button you want to update and on 'Agents' click on 'Edit'.
2. You can add and/or delete some of your agents
You can add as many agents as you want, you don't have any limitations.
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via email@example.com.