- How to filter calls?
- What is the 'status' of calls?
- What is a call 'attempt' ?
- What is a 'picked up' call?
- What is a 'missed' call?
- What is a 'dropped' call?
- How can I see the customer's data of each call?
- What happens when I reach the limit of my plan?
- How can I see the call 'ratio' of each call button?
- How to export my calls data?
What is a 'missed' call?
This is the definition of a missed call: The agent did not answer the call. The waiting time of the caller was higher than 10 seconds.
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via email@example.com