- How to filter calls?
- What is the 'status' of calls?
- What is a call 'attempt' ?
- What is a 'picked up' call?
- What is a 'missed' call?
- What is a 'dropped' call?
- How can I see the customer's data of each call?
- What happens when I reach the limit of my plan?
- How can I see the call 'ratio' of each call button?
- How to export my calls data?
What is a call 'attempt' ?
This is the definition of a call attempt: When a user clicked on the call button but didn't accept the micro access. The call was not initiated.
This is an example of a curious person who wants to see what it is but didn't go till the end. 😉
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via email@example.com