- What is a call?
- What is the difference between digital calls and calls?
- How to receive calls on my Zendesk?
- How to receive calls on my phone number?
- How to receive calls on my landline?
- How to receive calls on my phone system?
- Are calls free for my customers?
- Can I receive several calls at the same time?
- What happens when a customer wants to open another page during the call
- What happens when a customer wants to open another page during the call? Part 2
How to receive calls on my phone system?
SnapCall allows you to receive calls coming from your website or mobile application directly on your phone system. To do so you need to set your 'reachable DID number' or 'queuing phone number' as the destination of that call button on your dashboard.
For more information about setting your call recipient click here.
*See more about Smart Plugs feature here.
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via email@example.com.