- What is SnapCall?
- How does SnapCall work?
- What is a call button?
- Where can customers launch calls from?
- Where can I receive calls from customers?
- Receiving calls via website or app with WebRTC
- Is SnapCall GDPR compliant?
- Best practices of SnapCall Client's deployment
- All About SnapCall IP Addresses
- How to troubleshoot issues with SnapCall
Where can I receive calls from customers?
SnapCall allows you to receive calls coming from your website or mobile application directly on:
- Zendesk: pick up calls directly on the Zendesk support platform with one click.
- Phone number: pick calls on your mobile number or landline.
- Phone system: pick calls on any phone system and allows customers to skip the voice menus of your IVR system.
For more information about setting your call recipient click here.
*See more about Smart Plugs feature here.
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via email@example.com.