- What is a call?
- How digital calls differ from regular calls
- How to receive calls on my Zendesk?
- How to receive calls on my phone number?
- How to receive calls on my landline?
- How to receive calls on my phone system?
- Are calls free for my customers?
- Can I receive several calls at the same time?
- Opening another webpage during the call
- Opening another webpage during the call pt. 2
How to receive calls on my Zendesk?
SnapCall allows you to receive calls coming from your website or mobile application directly on your Zendesk account. To do so you need to set your 'Agent ID' as the destination of a particular call button on your dashboard.
To be able to get an 'Agent ID' you first need to Install the SnapCall app from Zendesk Marketplace. You can find more information on how to successfully integrate SnapCall into your Zendesk support here.
For more information about setting your call recipient click here.
*See more about Smart Plugs feature here.
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via firstname.lastname@example.org.