- What is SnapCall?
- How does SnapCall work?
- What is a call button?
- Where can customers launch calls from?
- Where can I receive calls from customers?
- WebRTC: receiving digital calls from your website and app
- Is SnapCall GDPR compliant?
- Best practices of SnapCall Client's deployment
- All About SnapCall IP Addresses
- How do I troubleshoot common problems with SnapCall Client?
Where can customers launch calls from?
Web visitors and customers are able to launch calls from:
- Your website: public website or customer's personal space (dashboard).
- Your mobile responsive website.
- Your mobile app.
For more information about setting your call recipient click here.
*Find more information on Web Calls feature here.
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via email@example.com.