- What is SnapCall?
- How does SnapCall work?
- What is a call button?
- Where can customers launch calls from?
- Where can I receive calls from customers?
- Receiving calls via website or app with WebRTC
- Is SnapCall GDPR compliant?
- Best practices of SnapCall Client's deployment
- All About SnapCall IP Addresses
- How to troubleshoot issues with SnapCall
What is a call button?
A call button is a smart button that allows your webs visitors or customers to launch calls from your website or app, just with one click - as simple as initiating a chat.
The call button gets only displayed to your customers according to the criteria you have set before: such as agent schedule, customers shopping cart, etc. To learn more about these criteria please click here.
Each call button is highly customizable, you are able to craft personalized messages and install one call button on the same page, or create specific ones for each page on your website. Options are endless!
For example, you could create one call button for your homepage and another call button for your payment page:
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via email@example.com.