- What is SnapCall?
- How does SnapCall work?
- What is a call button?
- Where can customers launch calls from?
- Where can I receive calls from customers?
- WebRTC: receiving digital calls from your website and app
- Is SnapCall GDPR compliant?
- Best practices of SnapCall Client's deployment
- All About SnapCall IP Addresses
- How do I troubleshoot common problems with SnapCall Client?
How does SnapCall work?
SnapCall allows customers launching calls directly from your website or mobile application. There's no need to install any software or open any additional window to start a call. Only the internet connection and a microphone are needed to make a call. Also, such calls are completely free of charge. 😉
To get started with SnapCall follow these four simple steps:
- Create call buttons
- Install your call buttons:
- on the website: with Google Tag Manager or without it
- on the mobile application
- Decide where to receive your calls
- Decide who gets to call you
Good job 💪You can now start receiving digital calls!
1. Create call buttons
Here are the main steps to creating call buttons for your website or app. For a detailed step by step explanation, click here.
After opening your SnapCall account, you will be able to create and customize as many call buttons as you want on your dashboard.
Here's what you would be able to set:
- Button name: to easily identify it on your dashboard.
- Call recipient: Zendesk or any phone number.
- Button text and language: personalized messages that are contextual to the customer's journey and experience.
- Google analytics: for tracking events.
- Tooltip information: additional information to help your customer.
- Color: customize it according to your branding if needed.
- Size: two formats, small or large (collapsed)
- Location: vertical and horizontal position
- Schedule: for the call button to be displayed and allow customers to launch calls.
- Agents: assign the best team or agent to pick calls coming from that call button.
2. Install call buttons
Here are the main steps to install a call button on your website or mobile application. For a detailed step by step explanation, click on the links below.
To install call buttons on your Shopify store, you need to install the SnapCall application from the Shopify app store and connect both accounts.
3. Receive calls
Here are the main steps on how to pick up calls launched from your website or mobile application. For a detailed step by step explanation, click here.
SnapCall allows you to receive calls launched from your website or mobile application on:
- Zendesk: receive calls directly on the Zendesk support platform.
- Phone number: receive calls on your mobile number or a landline.
- Phone system: receive calls on any phone system and make customers skip voice menus of your IVR system.
*See more about Smart Plugs feature here.
4. Filter calls
Here are the main steps on how to filter your inbound calls coming from your website or app. For a detailed step by step explanation, click here.
SnapCall allows you to filter incoming calls according to what's valuable for your business. You can filter inbound calls according to criteria such as:
- customer journey – provide the possibility to call you only at specific steps of the customer journey;
- customer attributed value – provide the possibility to call you only for the customers who bring the highest value;
- customer segmentation – provide the possibility to call you only for a particular segment of customers, for example, VIP customers only;
- agent availability – provide the possibility to call you only when your team is ready to pick up the incoming calls.
*See more about Smart Voice Support feature here.
5. Get customer data in calls
Here are the main steps on how to retrieve customer data during the call. For a detailed step by step explanation, click here.
SnapCall gathers valuable data about the customers who launched a call from the website or mobile application directly in your dashboard. Here's the data you will be able to get every time a digital call is launched:
- URL of the webpage from which the customer launched a call;
- customer information, such as first and last names, email address, phone number, etc. (all the customer information you collect on your website);
- customer's location.
*See more about Customer Data in Calls feature here.
How do I start?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via firstname.lastname@example.org