- What is SnapCall?
- How does SnapCall work?
- What is a call button?
- Where can customers launch calls from?
- Where can I receive calls from customers?
- WebRTC: receiving digital calls from your website and app
- Is SnapCall GDPR compliant?
- Best practices of SnapCall Client's deployment
- All About SnapCall IP Addresses
- How do I troubleshoot common problems with SnapCall Client?
What is SnapCall?
SnapCall is a voice software solution that can be directly embedded on any website or mobile application within minutes. Connected to any customer service platform or CRM, each voice interaction is augmented with customer data.
What does SnapCall do?
1. SnapCall enables businesses to connect with their online customers through smart voice technology effortlessly.
2. SnapCall helps businesses reduce the volume of inbound calls by providing the tools to filter the customers who get to call them.
3. SnapCall allows businesses to use customer data to enhance the productivity of their teams and assist customers more efficiently.
How can SnapCall help your business?
SnapCall can assist you while building a phone support system from scratch, replace phone numbers or enhance your current phone system.
Launch phone support for your customers:
Customers love having an opportunity to choose. It's important to remember this when it comes to offering different channels to reach out to your company. SnapCall allows you to launch phone support and explore the effect it has on your customers without a big commitment most phone systems require. You can start by offering phone support to a tiny segment of your customer base and scale it at your own pace.
Enhance your current phone system:
Start receiving calls from your website and a mobile application and route them to your existing phone system. When using SnapCall, you don't need to display multiple numbers as customers connect to the right team or agent through the digital call button. Continue reading here.
Replace phone numbers for good:
No more phone numbers. Start receiving customer calls directly from your website and a mobile application. Choose which teams/agents pick up the calls.
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via email@example.com.