How to connect Zendesk with SnapCall?
First of all, we need to make sure you have an active SnapCall account. Register here if you don't have one yet.
1. Once you've registered and verified your email address, you'll be taken to this page. Click on the Zendesk icon.
2. A new page will appear. Click on the Connect button to connect your SnapCall account with Zendesk.
3. You will be redirected to the Zendesk Marketplace, click on the Install button, and follow the installation steps.
4. Once you install the SnapCall app, it will appear on the top right of your Zendesk Support environment. Click on Enable notifications (so you are notified on the browser you’re using when a call is ringing) and copy your Agent ID.
5. Go back to the SnapCall dashboard, paste in the Agent ID in the required field, and hit the Done button.
Keep in mind that you’ll be able to add more agents to this button directly in the dashboard later.
6. You'll be now taken back to the button creation process. Zendesk Agent ID will already appear there automatically. All you have to do is type in the button’s name, choose the message for the button and click on Next.
7. Choose the schedule template for when you would like the button to be displayed and click on Next.
All set! You are now ready to receive calls directly on your Zendesk account. 🚀
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via email@example.com.