- How to create a call button?
- How to customize a call button?
- Adding button visibility filters
- How to edit the default language of my call button?
- How to edit the recipient of a call button?
- How many persons can be setup for the same button?
- How to display and hide a call button on my website
- How to set the schedule of a call button?
- Managing holidays with digital call buttons
- Can I choose several timezones for my call buttons?
How to edit the default language of my call button?
During your button creation, you selected the wrong language by default and you want to set with the correct language, change it by editing your call button:
To edit it, go to your Buttons menu and select the button you want to edit.
On 'General Information' click on 'Edit'
Choose the default language you’d like to display your call button.
And save your changes! 🎉
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via firstname.lastname@example.org.