- How to filter calls?
- What is the 'status' of calls?
- What is a call 'attempt' ?
- What is a 'picked up' call?
- What is a 'missed' call?
- What is a 'dropped' call?
- How can I see the customer's data of each call?
- What happens when I reach the limit of my plan?
- How can I see the call 'ratio' of each call button?
- How to export my calls data?
What happens when I reach the limit of my plan?
Per month you have a call limit. As a reminder, a call corresponds to a click on the button located on your website or application.
A call is:
❗You receive an email when you reach 80% of your calls limit.
If you go through all your calls, SnapCall service is automatically suspended: your call buttons are deactivated until the end of your month.
Your call buttons are reactivated at the beginning of your next month.
You are not automatically upgraded!
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via firstname.lastname@example.org