- How to filter calls?
- What is the 'status' of calls?
- What is a call 'attempt' ?
- What is a 'picked up' call?
- What is a 'missed' call?
- What is a 'dropped' call?
- How can I see the customer's data of each call?
- What happens when I reach the call limit of my plan?
- How can I see the call 'ratio' of each call button?
- How to export my calls data?
What happens when I reach the call limit of my plan?
Per month you have a call limit. As a reminder a call corresponds to a click on the button located on your website or application.
A call is:
❗You receive an email when you reach 80% of your calls limit.
If you go through all your calls, SnapCall service is automatically suspended: your call buttons are deactivated until the end of your month.
Your call buttons are reactivated at the beginning of your next month.
You are not automatically upgraded!