- What is a call?
- What is the difference between digital calls and calls?
- How to receive calls on my Zendesk?
- How to receive calls on my phone number?
- How to receive calls on my landline?
- How to receive calls on my phone system?
- Are calls free for my customers?
- Can I receive several calls at the same time?
- What happens when a customer wants to open another page during the call
- What happens when a customer wants to open another page during the call? Part 2
What is a call?
A call gets launched once your web visitor or customer clicks on the call button.
The call usage of your plan gets calculated after the customer launches successfully the call.
Calls that are calculated within your call usage are:
To reduce the volume of inbound calls you can apply different criteria by using the smart voice support feature.
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via email@example.com.