How to connect SnapCall to my Google Analytics account?
Linking SnapCall account to your Google Analytics can provide you with valuable information on how customers engage with your website or mobile application.
You can find a lot of important data about the calls you received directly in your SnapCall Dashboard. Google Analytics lets you track and analyze this data in a broader context of your customers' activity.
There are two ways to set up Google Analytics for tracking your digital calls. 💡
1. Here's a step by step guide on how to set up GA tracking for a particular call button(s).
We recommend this option if you're managing several websites.
1. Go to your SnapCall Dashboard and press + in the top right corner.
2. Enter the details of a call button.
3. Go to your Google Analytics account and press on Admin.
4. In the Property section, press on Tracking Info and then on Tracking Code.
5. Copy the Tracking ID.
6. Come back to SnapCall button’s creation page and paste Tracking ID to Google Analytics field and save the changes.
2. Here's a step by step guide on how to set up GA tracking for all the buttons on your account.
We recommend this option if you use SnapCall for one website.
1. Go to the Account page in your SanpCall Dashboard.
2. Follow steps no. 3-5 from the first option - copy Tracking ID from your Google Analytics account.
3. Come back to SnapCall Account page and paste the Tracking ID into the Google Analytics Configuration field and save the changes.
Congrats! 🎉 The information about the calls you receive via SnapCall button(s), will now automatically appear on your Google Analytics account!
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via firstname.lastname@example.org.