- How to create a call button?
- How to customize a call button?
- Adding button visibility filters
- How to edit the default language of my call button?
- How to edit the recipient of a call button?
- How many persons can be setup for the same button?
- How to display and hide a call button on my website
- How to set the schedule of a call button?
- Managing holidays with digital call buttons
- Can I choose several timezones for my call buttons?
How to display and hide a call button on my website
Go to your Buttons menu.
The first column Display is where you see the status of your call button.
When it's green your call button is active.
When it's grey, your call button is deactivated.
Click on the toggle to activate or deactivate a call button on your website.
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via firstname.lastname@example.org.