- How to create a call button?
- How to customize a call button?
- Adding button visibility filters
- How to edit the default language of my call button?
- How to edit the recipient of a call button?
- How many persons can be setup for the same button?
- How to display and hide a call button on my website
- How to set the schedule of a call button?
- Managing holidays with digital call buttons
- Can I choose several timezones for my call buttons?
How many persons can be setup for the same button?
Option 1. Calls are routed to a phone number:
For one button you can only set one phone number.
Option 2. Calls are routed to a PBX system:
For one button you can only set one phone number. If this phone number routes to 1 person so only 1 person will receive calls but in the case of a PBX system, a phone number routes to a team / several persons so nothing will change for your agents with your current system. The queuing system will remain the same.
Option 3. Calls are routed to Zendesk:
You can add as many agents as you want to receive calls on one button. If the 1st agent doesn't takes the call, the call goes to the 2nd agent and etcetera until an agent takes the call. It's a queuing system.
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via email@example.com.