- How does the pricing work?
- What are the payment methods?
- In which currency can I pay?
- Do you have any volume discounts?
- Can I change my plan later?
- Can I cancel my plan?
- What is the difference between Basic 'Data in Calls' and Advanced 'Data in Calls'?
- How does the free trial works?
- What happens after my trial period?
Can I cancel my plan?
You are free to cancel, upgrade or downgrade at any time on monthly plans.
For monthly plans:
If you cancel your monthly plan, your subscription would be suspended at the end of the month. You would be still able to use SnapCall until the month ends.
For annual plans:
If you cancel your annual plan, your subscription would be suspended at the end of the year. You would be still able to use SnapCall until the end of your commitment.
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via firstname.lastname@example.org.