- How does the pricing work?
- What are the payment methods?
- In which currency can I pay?
- Do you have any volume discounts?
- Can I change my plan later?
- Can I cancel my plan?
- What is the difference between Basic 'Data in Calls' and Advanced 'Data in Calls'?
- How does the free trial works?
- What happens after my trial period?
Can I change my plan later?
You are free to upgrade or downgrade your subscription anytime.
For monthly plans:
If you choose to upgrade, you will pay a pro-rated amount for the rest of the month. If you choose to downgrade, your next month's subscription would be updated to the newly selected plan.
For annual plans:
If you choose to upgrade, you will pay the annual pro-rated and due amount on a new bill. If you choose to downgrade, you'll have to wait until the end of your commitment.
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via email@example.com.