- What is a call?
- What is the difference between digital calls and calls?
- How to receive calls on my Zendesk?
- How to receive calls on my phone number?
- How to receive calls on my landline?
- How to receive calls on my phone system?
- Are calls free for my customers?
- Can I receive several calls at the same time?
- What happens when a customer wants to open another page during the call
- What happens when a customer wants to open another page during the call? Part 2
What is the difference between digital calls and calls?
For each call button, you can set a recipient meaning where you would pick up this call, either a platform like Zendesk or your personal phone number.
Depending on the recipient, the call usage is calculated. Within each plan subscription, you have call usage for digital calls and calls.
What are digital calls?
Calls that are picked up on digital platforms such as Zendesk or within your mobile application.
What are the calls?
Calls that are picked on your mobile phone number, landline or phone system.
How do I start with SnapCall?
SnapCall provides you an opportunity to try our technology entirely free for 14 days. Create an account and start your free trial. In case you need any assistance, reach out to our team via email@example.com.